If you are looking to store water, Aquamira® water treatment is the perfect solution for you. It is a better oxidant than bleach.
Shelf Life: When used properly the treated water will have a shelf life up to 5 years!
Strength: Bleach and iodine are common oxidants to use when treating water, but Aquamira is a stronger oxidant. It has a greater pathogen killing power, which helps ensure saferdrinkingwater.
Reliable: Pesky slime build up in the storage containers can cause a lot of issues if a disaster strikes. Aquamira helps preventslime build up, leading to a more reliable way to store your water.
Quality Taste: Sometimes stored water can develop a funny taste, with Aquamira that is no longer an issue. It not only enhances the taste of the stored water, but it also kills bacteria that cause odor.
Net Volume: 2 FL. OZ (60ml)
Caution: Keep out of reach of children
First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control or doctor for treatment advice.
If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Note to Physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
Phosphoric Acid Activator..........5%
Net Volume: 2 FL. OZ. (60ml)
Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Avoid direct contact with skin, eyes or clothing.
First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor for treatment.
If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If on skin: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 - 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with social network in various ways. For these to work, the social networks may set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site, or contribute to other purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.